In the event of an official cancellation of the San Fermin Festival, due to health or any other reasons, Destino Navarra undertakes to refund 90% of the total booking cost. The remaining 10% will be retained as administrative fees.
-Before April 1: cancellation fee, 10% of total reservation
-Before June 1: cancellation fee, 25% of total reservation
-After June 1: cancellation fee, 100% of total reservation
We accept the following forms of payment